- On the drive in this morning, kiddo is quietly immersed in a not-so-quiet Dora the Explorer DVD when I hear “look mommy”. I glance over my shoulder and she is grinning at me with her bowl (previously containing a breakfast of mini pancakes) balanced on her head.
- The backyard is now fenced. Meaning, the Finnspace Family Compound is now complete.
- I have been developing some wicked good patience skills over the last few weeks. Or months really. I am hoping that this is going to pay off in something big that I can share here soon. Sigh. It gives me a headache to even think about it.
- I have a hair appointment on Saturday.
- The Accountant and I had a great date night last weekend. We saw The Green Hornet in 3D at our local theater and then went to a nice restaurant for dinner. It was pretty perfect.
- Tax season is not as bad as usual so far since we’ve moved closer to the scene of the number crunching.
- I have a Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Creme bar in my purse.